segunda-feira, 28 de abril de 2014

Lost !


If you do not have a heart, here, take mine, it’s broken as hel , maybe you can mend it, if you do , keep it, hearts give too much pain for those who live by it !
I never knew it could be possible for someone to be like this, I never knew I could end up like this, why me?
Why did I risk and gave it all?
I should know better than to be vulnerable to the hexes of the heart, blinded, hopeful, anxious for people to be as one, when they themselves are split in two and lost in the void of life.
So to I have become lost but upon myself. a demigod, bound to his word, to its deeds, in a world that as long forgotten what this is.
An I keep reminding myself of my brother, and all that he teached me, he was the strong one, I still wished I was the one going, I so lost around here, and there are no fights to have a decent death anymore !

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário